Decision Making is a very hectic task for some people,  I mean I have also encountered such a friend who makes a great deal even in deciding what to wear! In the bigger issues of life, it even gets harder for these people to decide what to do.

 Thus, I thought I can share some insights about decision making. So, if I was to be asked about the gist of making a decision simple answer is


True Path

                               

These two roads are the two OPTIONS we have at hand. The dilemma is the choice we have to make !!! 

One of my teachers once told very nicely," See in life you have to compulsorily make a choice. Even if you choose anything, you chose not to choose."

Hence, in the smallest acts, we choose. But the choices are very important because they shape destiny.

Sometimes we have to make big decisions and at other times those little ones as choosing what to eat in a restaurant.

Now, my point here is to primarily distinguish whether the Decision with consultation is better or without consultation is finer?

Or,  whether it is the context that matters more


                        THE BIGGER DECISIONS, Is Consultation a Must?


Well, there are rare occasions in life where those big moments come which tests you on fire. Just as the 'aage Kuan Piche khaithese are dire situation which demands instant decision. I will exemplify this to you by narrating my real-life incident.

Well, in September 2020 my whole family and I got infected with CoVID 19  and we were hospitalised. Among us, my father was very severely infected with 80% impact n his lungs. He was about to be shifted on a ventilator. Due to a government hospital, it was a very less caring hospital. So, I needed to decide whether to shift him to a private hospital far away in Pune City. 

I was very anxious, scared and tensed. Then, I just looked around there were so many experienced, mature and caring people around me. My cousins, Uncle, Papa's friends. It was not my but OUR decision to take the risk of shifting him directly to that Hospital where we knew it was hard for us to travel as we too were infected and he Papa wasn't a part of the decision. But with God's grace all went well.


Right Direction


And it was possible only with the right direction I was provided that I was able to get my family out of that difficulty.


Here what I want to highlight to you that sometimes in life some advice is very important, because we in that situation of stress and anxiety are not able to explore all the options but our good wishers think wider terms and give a comprehensive solution.

So, consultation is very very important in such grave situations!


          THE SMOOTHER TIMES, a time of growth...

 Well, in my blog UPSC the lesser-known truths I highlighted that only with time I got an understanding of the whole game. Similarly in life, a sign of growth is taking your decisions. I remember once my teacher told our class that,                                                                                                                                                    "Please do one favour to yourself and your parents that is take your RESPONSIBILITY don't blame anyone''.

These days I encountered such people a lot, who has everybody else to blame except themselves. I mean they weren't able to achieve in life because parents didn't allow them to pursue their life, the situation was not their way and so on goes it!


Lot's of Questions


Such restless souls are these people that their life is filled with the unending self-doubt and Blame Game.
The end to their misery is simply Frustration. Frustration as I have already shared my views on it in another blog  Frustration. Now, why do some people do so? Well, the answer is quite simple. 
LACK OF COURAGE !! If you make a decision, there is an auto attachable responsibility about the outcomes on you. If you hesitate to make the decision it means you lack the courage to accept the adverse outcome!!! 


So, to provide you with the solution, I will share the art or trick to make a decision...



 1. BE COURAGEOUS: Don't feel weak, just think, "Either it will make me or break me ." Accept both success and failure.

2.DON'T SHY TO BE DIFFERENT: This is most case with youngsters. They just want to follow the trend no matter whether their growth is at stake or not. For this, you can refer to my blog MOTIVATION
 
3. FEEL STRONGER YOU: Sometimes it is the victim feeling which makes us weak and dependent. Like the scene in Bahubali, The Conclusion remember this guy Subbaraju?

Courage



Bahubali says him that one day everyone gets a chance to show his calibre and turn into brave. So I hope you got it!!

4.EVALUATE ON YOUR TERMS: Don't imitate someone just say your opinion be it childish or silly. Believe everyone started from zero.

5.DON'T BE TOO CALCULATIVE: I got in contact with some people who were over calculative I mean they would just waste their whole life coming to terms with one thing. They make everything rocket science. So, be shrewd take risks or you will lose the opportunity as a whole. 

6.BE THE GO GETTER: Sometimes little decisions matter like whether to gossip or save time and study, whether to hang up with friends or to do important works,... here a simple question to yourself,
which way I will grow and become stronger will get you the answer. Bear pain, if there is long term gain!

7.GET INVOLVED IN GOOD TALKS: Sometimes we correlate our problem to others and surprisingly enough we get solutions too. For instance, after an exam during this year's pre-exam when I was standing alone outside with a guy waiting for my friend I interacted with him. We both were without phones as it is not allowed in the centres, So we made a deal that whosoever' friend will come first will let others call his friend. Hence, with little involvement, we helped each other. 
But some people don't involve themselves even in national issues, this is a sign of static growth less life!


With this I will only say that, don't let your ego come in when something big encounters life,
Let not someone else sit on your driver's seat of life in normal times. 


Be happy, be responsible !!!